You will receive the quote for your new hot tub via email.
Note: On acceptance of the quote, we require a deposit of 25% before we start manufacturing your tub. The remainder of the balance is required on completion and before shipping.
The delivery cost which are included in my quotes cover:
- Packaging, wrapping and organising export paperwork
- Fumigation of wood products
- Full comprehensive insurance to cover costs of damage
- Shipping from Auckland to an Australian Mainfreight port depot (Either Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Tasmania)
At your end you will need to organise and pay for:
- Collection from the Mainfreight port depot to the final address
- You will have to pay local GST at your end (We remove New Zealand GST from the price of 15% as we are exporting)
- You will also have to pay local port charges and handling fees at your end (please enquire at your local Mainfreight port depot what these costs might be before ordering)
Our current lead time for manufacture is 7- 8 weeks from date of deposit.
For overseas payments you will require and online banking swift code which is BKNZNZ22